Management Accounting and Control PDF Book Free Download – MBA Books
Management Accounting and Control PDF Book Free Download. Management Accounting and Control was one of the important subject and also an important book for MBA Students. Here at AskVenkat we are providing MBA books Links for Free. These Links are gathered from Internet sources. Askvenkat doesn’t have any rights about these links. This Management Accounting and Control Book will useful to most of the students who were prepared for Competitive Exams like MBA Entrance Exams. This PDF book will cover most of the syllabus of Management Accounting and Control Book.
Click Here To Download (Link-1)
Click Here to Download (Link-2)
Contents of Management Accounting and Control Book
Below are the contents which you would see in Management Accounting and Control Textbook especially made for MBA Students. Management Accounting and Control Book Pdf Free Download.
INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING: Management Accounting Vs. Cost Accounting vs. Financial Accounting- cost concepts and managerial use of the classification of costs.
COST ANALYSIS AND CONTROL: Direct and Indirect expenses- Allocation and Apportionment of Overheads- Calculation of Machine Hour Rate.
COSTING FOR SPECIFIC INDUSTRIES: Unit Costing, Job Costing- Cost Sheet and Tender and Process Costing and their variants- Treatment of Normal Losses and Abnormal Losses- InterProcess Profits, Costing for by-products and Equivalent production.
MARGINAL COSTING: Introduction- Application of Marginal Costing in terms of cost control- Profit Planning- Closing Down a Plant- Dropping a Product line- Charging general and specific fixed costs- Fixation of selling price- Make or Buy decisions-Selection of suitable product mix- Desired level of profits- Diversification of products- Closing down or suspending activities.
BREAK-EVEN-ANALYSIS: concept of cost-volume-profit relationship- Mechanics of B.E. analysis- Determination of Breakeven point- Break-even-graph and assumptions of BEP-Importance- Margin of safety and angle of incidence-Application of BEP for various business problems.
BUDGETARY CONTROL: Budget, budgetary control- steps in budgetary control- Flexible budget- Different types of budgets: sales budget- Cash budget- Production budget- Master budget- Performance budgets- Material Vs. Purchase budgets- Concept of Zero Based Budgeting.
STANDARD COSTING: Standard Cost and Standard Costing- Standard Costing vs. Budgetary control- Analysis of variance: Material variance- Labour variance -Sales variance.
An introduction to cost audit- Management audit and activity based costing
Best Text Books for Management Accounting and Control
- P.Jain and K.L.Narang, Cost and Management Accounting, Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, 2006
- Shashi K. Gupta and RK Sharma, Management Accounting, Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, 2006
Reference Books For Management Accounting and Control
- Y. Khan, P.K. Jain, Management Accounting: Theory and Problems, TMH , New Delhi, 4/e, 2007.
- Colin Drury, Management and Cost Accounting, Thomson-2007.
- Bhahatosh Banerjee, Cost Accounting Theory and Practice, PHI,-2006
- Charles T. Horngren: Cost Accounting -A Managerial Emphasis, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi,2
- James Jiambalvo, Managerial Accounting, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.New Delhi,2007
- Atkinson, Banker, Kaplan and Young, Management Accounting, PHI, 2006
- Manash Gupta, Cost Accounting Principles and Practice, Pearson Education,2006
- Blocher, Chen, Cookins, Lin, Cost Management a Strategic Emphasis, TMH,3/e 2006.