Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineers Book by Tuncer, Jian Shao, Fassi Kafyeke Free Download
Book Name: Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineers
Book Author (s): Tuncer Cebeci, Jian P. Shao, Fassi Kafyeke
Book Publisher Name: Springer
Book Language: English.
Computational Fluid Dynamics For Engineers by Tuncer Cebeci, Jian P. Shao, Fassi Kafyeke Free Download. This book will useful to most of the students who were studying Mechanical Engineering. This Book will also useful to most of the students who wee prepared for competitive exams.
This book introduces a wide range of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) methods used in the aerospace industry to solve engineering problems. Its format is arranged so that students and practicing engineers can understand the fundamental principles used in CFD, with sample computer programs for the solution of model problems.
It begins with the conservation equations of fluid mechanics, including those relevant to turbulence models and continues with descriptions of numerical methods for the solution of parabolic, elliptic and hyperbolic forms. The methods are then applied in detail to solve equations for inviscid incompressible flows, boundary-layer flows, stability and transition calculations, inviscid compressible flows, and incompressible viscous flows and compressible viscous flows. A chapter is devoted to grid generation techniques for structured and unstructured grid methods, which are an integral part of modern CFD methods.
The emphasis is on two-dimensional equations in order to present the material in a modest sized book. Source codes for selected problems are given so that the reader can understand how those methods are implemented in FORTRAN and C languages, while exercises provide more hands-on experience.
Table of Contents:
1. Basic Philosophy of CFD
2. Governing Equations of Fluid Dynamics
3. Incompressible Inviscid Flows: Source and Vortex Panel Methods
4. Mathematical Properties of the Fluid Dynamic Equations
5. Discretization of Partial Differential Equations
6. Transformations and Grids
7. Explicit Finite Difference Methods: Some Selected Applications to Inviscid and Viscous Flows
8. Boundary Layer Equations and Methods of Solution
9. Implicit Time-Dependent Methods for Inviscid and Viscous Compressible Flows, with a Discussion of the Concept of Numerical Dissipation
10. Introduction to Finite Element Methods in Computational Fluid Dynamics
11. Introduction to Finite Volume Methods in Computational Fluid Dynamics
12. Aspects of CFD Computations with Commercial Packages
This is the full information about Computational Fluid Dynamics for Engineers Book by Tuncer, Jian Shao, Fassi Kafyeke. If you have any doubts about this book, please comment below.